Sunday 10 March 2013

Ask me a question and I shall be obliged to reply

Tag: Questions and answers

Oh hello there!
So yes I have had dress rehearsals all this week so I am afraid I am opting for an easy option and completing another tag! I hope you enjoy!!

What is your current fashion obsession? - Collared tops, I cannot get enough

What is your current makeup obsession? - I am into brow filler after an unfortunate incident with a brow shaper..

What are you wearing today? - Wet look leggings, black top with a white peter pan collar and 3/4 length 
white cuffed sleeves

Hair? - Down! 

Do you nap a lot? - Nope never 

Why is today special? - It is mothers day!!!!

What would you like to learn to do? - speak another language fluently!

What's for dinner today? - I went out for dinner and oh my it was fan-tab-u-lous! I had ham waffle with maple syrup (don't knock it until you try it!) and then chocolate mouse waffle. TO DIE FOR.

What are you listening to right now? - Right now Zoes and Joes new video 

What is your favorite weather? - SUNNNYYYYYYYY

What's the last thing you bought? - A bunch of flowers for mumma 

What are your essentials when traveling? - Knickers, toothbrush and deodorant  Then make up, skin care and clothes (etc)

What's your style?- erm I don't really have an answer for this? Whatever takes my fancy really!
What is your most challenging goal right now? - WRITING 2 ENGLISH ESSAYS AND COMPLETE MY MATHS HOMEWORK FOR 8.30 TOMORROW.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? -Ooooh I think London or a holiday home in Florida? 

Favorite vacation spot? -Florida

Name the things you cannot live without? - My family 

How was your childhood? Awh it was absolutely lovely!

What would you like to have in your hands right now? A contract for a block buster movie please

What would you like to get rid of? MY EXPRESSION LINES

What are you most excited for? ONE DIRECTION IN 24 DAYS

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? The maldives

Which countries have you visited? Portugal and America

So I hope it wasn't too boring? But I tag EVERYONE reading this to do this tag!! Comment if you do and I will be sure to read it! 

Lots of Love
Soph
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment